Presentations of biologists, chemists, pharmacists and physicians will cover advances in this field of cancer research.
30 travel grant awards are available for young researchers (PhD students and Post-Docs).
Program contents keynote presentations of internationally recognized researchers including:
– Patrick Couvreur, Galien Institute, Paris Saclay University, Chatenay Malabry, France
– Patrick Chames, CRCM, Cancer Research Center of Marseille, Marseille, France
– Stefania Galdiero, Department of Pharmacy, University of Naples “Federico II”, Italy
– Nathalie Labarrière, Nantes Angers Cancer and Immunology Research Center, France
– Rafael T.M. de Rosales, King’s College London, St. Thomas’ Hospital, United-Kingdom
– Alexander Satz, Roche, Switzerland